Wellness Ranch is now offering convenient and effective online
treatment for substance addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Same quality, same value, more convenience.
- Attend fully
interactive online group sessions through a convenient video
- Access your treatment
program from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Gain valuable tools and
skills that will help you stay sober.
- Establish a sober
support system through regular interaction with treatment
professionals and other sober people.
- Avoid face-to-face encounters during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
Get the same great services as our on-location program:
- Individualized treatment plans and tailored services
- 3 or 5 days of IOP services (Monday- Friday 09:00am-12:00pm)
- Dual diagnosis
treatment to address co-occurring mental health conditions
- Master’s level clinicians for groups and individual sessions
- Modalities of therapy include CBT, DBT, REBT, Relapse prevention,
- Complex trauma and EMDR offered on individual bases
- Family counseling
- Monthly family programming/ group session
- Community networking and
resources provided to tailored needs
- SMART Recovery and AA meetings included
to any of our programs at Windmill Wellness Ranch may be made by professionals,
family members, or self-referring patients.
If you or someone you know is
struggling with addiction, give us a call at (830) 935 - 2800.
Our addictions professionals are ready to help
- An assessment to address treatment needs
- Determination of an
appropriate level of care
- and Advice on eligibility for insurance.
Windmill Wellness Ranch are covered by private insurance, self-pay, Medicaid,
or other sources.